Last Updated: July 7, 2022
This Billing Policy constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (“you”) and Azrael Interactive LLC, doing business as Azrael ("Azrael", “we”, “us”, or “our”), concerning your rights and responsibilities for products and services purchased from Azrael Interactive LLC and its subsidiaries. You agree that by making a purchase, you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by all terms in this policy. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ALL OF THESE TERMS, THEN YOU ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED FROM MAKING PURCHASES AND YOU MUST DISCONTINUE USE IMMEDIATELY.
Prior to our clients receiving services, it is the policy of Azrael Interactive LLC to bill clients's and applicable payers accurately and in a timely manner. During this billing and collections process, staff will provide quality customer service and timely follow-up, and all outstanding accounts will be handled in accordance with all applicable laws and internal policies.
It is the goal of this policy to provide clear and consistent guidelines for conducting billing and collections functions in a manner that promotes compliance, client satisfaction, and efficiency. Through billing statements, written correspondence, and phone calls, Azrael Interactive LLC will make diligent efforts to inform clients of their financial responsibilities and available assistance options, as well as follow up with clients regarding outstanding accounts. Additionally, this policy requires Azrael Interactive LLC to make reasonable efforts to determine a clients’s eligibility for assistance under Azrael Interactive LLC's grant and assistance policy before engaging in extraordinary collection actions to obtain payment.
I. Billing Practices
- All clients will be billed directly and timely, and they will receive an invoice as part of the organization’s normal billing process.
- If a client disputes his or her account and requests documentation regarding the invoice, staff members will provide the requested documentation in writing within 15 days (if possible) and will hold the account for at least 30 days before referring the account for collection.
- Management has the authority to make exceptions to this policy on a case-by-case basis for special circumstances.
- Azrael Interactive LLC reserves the right to charge payment methods on file for reccuring subscriptions until cancelled by the client or Azrael Interactive LLC
- Azrael Interactive LLC may refer accounts to a collection agency as outlined below if the client is unwilling to make acceptable payment arrangements or has defaulted on an established payment plan.
In compliance with relevant state and federal laws, and in accordance with the provisions outlined in this Billing Policy, Azrael Interactive LLC may engage in collection activities to collect outstanding client balances.
- General collection activities may include follow-up calls on invoices, overdue invoice notices and other communications.
- Client balances may be referred to a third party for collection at the discretion of Azrael Interactive LLC. Accounts will be referred for collections only with the following caveats:
- There is a reasonable basis to believe the client owes the debt.
- All third-party payers have been properly billed, and the remaining debt is the financial responsibility of the client.
- Azrael Interactive LLC will not refer accounts for collection where the client has initially applied for assistance or other Azrael Interactive LLC sponsored program and Azrael Interactive LLC has not yet notified the client of its determination (provided the client has complied with the timeline and information requests delineated during the application process).
All billed clients will have the opportunity to contact Azrael Interactive LLC regarding assistance for their accounts, payment plan options, and other applicable programs.
During the billing and collection process, Azrael Interactive LLC will provide quality customer service by implementing the following guidelines:
- Azrael Interactive LLC will enforce a zero-tolerance standard for abusive, harassing, offensive, deceptive, or misleading language or conduct by its staff.
- Azrael Interactive LLC will maintain a streamlined process for client questions and/or disputes, which includes a 24 hour help desk clients may utilize. This information will remain listed on all client invoices and collections statements sent.
- After receiving a communication from a client, Azrael Interactive LLC staff will respond to written correspondence within 2 business days.
- Azrael Interactive LLC will maintain a log of client complaints (written) that will be available for audit.